July 6, 2009

.Quiet waters, slow times around here.

grammy's hat

creek

cheese picnic

clivia on porch

house wren

trail

I got my camera back from the Canon shop. They said they tested it and found nothing wrong. But it still looses battery power after a very short time, so I am not happy. I just wasted time sending it in and now I have lost my mojo for taking pictures every day. It's too much bother I am afraid. I hate the time it takes me to upload and process them on my cranky old PC too. So I am going outside and lay in the hammock instead. I've got books to read!

5 comments:

imac said...

Nice pics, but hope you dont spill your drink - going to sleep there.

Scriptor Senex said...

Ah, please don't give up. We need you.

AmpersandPrime said...

perfect summer days.

Scriptor Senex said...

Missing you!

Scriptor Senex said...

And still missing You!! Sincerely hope you'll come back...