March 8, 2009

turned toward spring

beautiful white blooms

Narcissus bulbs in a pot on the on the windowsill. Delicious.

narcissus

I am home, happy, and recovering from surgery # 2. Pathology reports came back completely negative. Doc said "no further treatments necessary".

I am CANCER FREE!!! Hallelujah Praise Jesus!!

beautiful sisters

This is the day the purple crocus burst out of the backyard in every nook and cranny. We are officially on spring watch. I saw the groundhog hanging out by the shed and the lilac buds are peeling back purple to green scales. Buddy is wearing roller skates and Punkin is digging in the sand box. I can't stop the happy.

lilac buds

12 comments:

AmpersandToo said...

first off, SO happy at your news!!!

second the crocus (croci?) are almost see through. so sweet. i just shot some yellow ones and am about to get them off the camera.

happy little harbingers of spring. :)

Sandie said...

Wow, Great news! And I love the light and softness in those tiny spring flowers. They are very happy!

Scriptor Senex said...

Great news. So very pleased for you.

SE'LAH... said...

Love that purple/violet !!!

Sherry said...

Rejoicing with you - and these Easter-like photos are so appropriate for the celebrating. Beautiful.

gina marie said...

YIPEEE!!! I am SO happy! Great News! Joyous Spring! Praise Jesus!

ELK said...

graceful images ~great news! ELK

angelfeet said...

Such good news. The flowers seem to be celebrating too.

jo(e) said...

Beautiful photos ... and what fantastic news! I'm so happy for you.

rachel said...

beautiful pics & congratulations on your clean bill of health!!! :) what a blessing.

Cloudscome said...

Thank you friends for sharing my joy. Reading your comments makes me happy all over again!

Kohana said...

Yea!!!!!!!

Now that's what I like to hear!