January 31, 2009

Rest

Shutter Sisters is starting a new thing in the month of February. We are invited to chose one word to focus on each month and to post photos that represent that word for us. Tagged and shared in their flickr pool we will be able to follow each other's progress. This project is very exciting for me. The word I am choosing for February is "rest". Since I have recently had surgery and am spending a lot of time at home recovering everyone keeps telling me to "rest". I am going to explore what that means to me. For today it means reaching for the light.

rest in the light

2 comments:

jo(e) said...

Beautiful.

I hope you are both resting and healing ....

Schelle said...

lovely! I am joining in too! My photo blog is fleeting reality and my word is 'blessings' :D

Now make sure you take that word of yours to heart!