January 27, 2009

Home Again

orange gerber daisy

Glad to be home from the hospital. These flowers cheered me immensely.

lilies & pink rose 2

I was so happy to have a bit of sun coming in the window and these tender blossoms to catch it.

rose on windowsill

Not feeling too good today but I'm really glad to be home. I missed you! Now I have a lot of catching up to do... Tell me what you did this week. What great photos have I missed? What have you discovered while I was gone? Get me back online please!

yellow lily

7 comments:

Suzanne said...

Very glad to hear from you and the flowers are beautiful.

I've been organizing my life with an iTouch and starting my fitness program with wii fit.

Susan (Chicken Spaghetti) said...

Welcome home! I haven't been taking that many pics--too cold to be outside!

Sherry said...

Happy recuperation. Glad you've had sunshine in so many forms.

Scriptor Senex said...

Welcome home - hope you improve rapidly. What about all the gruesome piccies we should have had this week from your hospital bed???

jo(e) said...

The flower photos are beautiful! I'm glad you're recuperating ....

Sharon said...

Beautiful shots, I had no idea you were in the hospital but I'm glad you're home! Hope you're feeling better ;)

gina marie said...

You're home! I smiled when I saw your comment on my blog. I have been praying for you. I hope you are well. I look forward to seeing more of your art.