January 18, 2009

Frost on the windows

Frost

Putting things away up in the attic yesterday I noticed the frost on the windows. We've had the coldest nights in about 10 years lately.

I am not sure I will be posting photos much in the next week or so. I had a biopsy come back with a precancerous result last month and I am going to go into the hospital for surgery on Wednesday, Jan. 21. I am planning on taking my camera and netbook to the hospital so maybe I'll be taking some photos and viewing your blog. So far I haven't figured out how to upload photos from this Linux system netbook so I don't know if I can post for several days after Wednesday. They said it's three days in the hospital and the nurse told me I would be working hard on just recovery and probably wouldn't want to get on the computer. We'll see about that. ;)

2 comments:

Sherry said...

I'll pray for you. Much blessings.

gina marie said...

You are in my prayers.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him and he will set your path straight."