August 6, 2008

Double Happiness

Finally, brothers and sisters, rejoice. Aim for restoration, comfort one another, agree with one another, live in peace; and the God of love and peace will be with you. - 2 Corinthians 13:11

double happiness

I almost never buy my kids candy but people keep giving it to them. Summer camp this year has showered them with it. We keep their "treat bags" on top of the fridge and I let them pick something every night after they finish their dinner. I doubt we'll ever run out. The Chinese character on the side of the bowl means "double happiness". It's traditionally a wedding decoration. I can't remember where I got these bowls but I like them a lot.

I meant to post food photos this month as a theme but I am finding it extremely difficult. I've taken some shots every day but I don't like them much. Bacon frying looks disgusting. I may switch to a toy theme or something else.

1 comment:

BouBou's said...

I love that bowl! It's beautiful.

A.