June 1, 2008

May Mosiac

May 2008

I missed about a week in the middle of May when I left my camera out in the rain. Fortunately my son Buster has connections at a camera shop where he used to work and he got it cleaned out and fixed for me.

I took a lot of flower photos this month. Last night at dinner I told Buster "I think I'm getting tired of flower photos."

He said, "Start editing them with cool effects. Try black and white or something. Take photos of something else like buildings or people."

Maybe I'll try that. Problem is I don't find buildings as interesting and beautiful as green plants and flowers. People I love but I don't like putting faces on my blog. Maybe I need a new theme like hands and feet... or toys... or food.... hmmmm

Anyone got a theme idea for June?

3 comments:

Gawdess said...

I love your pictures all the time (coloured glass, kids, flowers etc.) - to be honest and I think cool effects would be fun - and here is what I do - because I too love people pictures but don't feel comfortable putting them up on the blog for the most part - I try to carry a camera with me all the time and just take a picture of anything that catches my eye - I don't even have to think it is beautiful just that it made me look at it for a moment. And often I find that the picture I do pick to post for the day, has a lot to do with where I am at in my own head. Kind of blows my mind.

jo(e) said...

I'm not yet tired of your flower shots.

I really like them.

writer2b said...

I'm seeing my environment in terms of finished and unfinished projects lately... Not sure how rich a photographic possibility that is, but I'll toss the idea out.

(BTW, I'm not tired of your flower photos either!)