May 29, 2008

She Came Trembling

But Jesus said, “Someone touched me, for I perceive that power has gone out from me.” And when the woman saw that she was not hidden, she came trembling, and falling down before him declared in the presence of all the people why she had touched him, and how she had been immediately healed. And he said to her, “Daughter, your faith has made you well; go in peace.” -Luke 8:46-48

may 28 054

I took a break from the computer yesterday afternoon and walked through the community gardens. Lordy I love May.

may 28 036

Here's the set for Bearded Iris. They take my breath away.

This one is a peony. I think this type is called "Garden Peace".

may 28 044

More here.

6 comments:

BouBou's said...

Oh, wow! I saw the first one and just loved it. Then I scrolled down and saw the second one. Amazing detail! Then I scroll down again and find that adorable little insect.

A fantastic series of photos!

A.

angelfeet said...

Those are spectacular and detailed shots. I love them.

Karin said...

These are so soft and lovely.

granmal said...

They are all beautiful.

Yankee, Transferred said...

Terrific! The textures are lovely.

Gawdess said...

I am stopping in the comments long enough to say that I am going to go and immerse myself in the entire set.
Enchanting and delicate.