May 12, 2008

Mother's Day cake

May mercy, peace, and love be multiplied to you. -Jude 1:2

gf chocloalte cake


I made this gluten-free chocolate cake for Mother's Day Sunday dinner. My parents and brother came over to celebrate. I roasted a chicken in my SchlemmerTopf (recipe for Chicken Oktoberfest at that link. Scroll down.) and made all the fixings. Good dinner.

When I was growing up my mom made Sunday dinner every week by putting a roast in the oven before we went to church and pealing potatoes as soon as we got home. She's the best mom in the world.

5 comments:

Gawdess said...

looks like a good cake and it is nice to hear about your mom!

borf said...

looks delicious!

Sharon said...

Mmmm...I remember Sundays coming home to a house smelling of roast...and that cake looks delicious!!

imac said...

looks to good to eat, send it over here I'll eat it for you.lol.

Ampersand said...

GF cake looks delish!

I've been catching up on all your shots and they are so good. I love all the flowers and water droplets. :)