April 14, 2008

Lost in the Vinca

And Jesus said to him, “‘If you can’! All things are possible for one who believes.” Immediately the father of the child cried out and said, “I believe; help my unbelief!” -Mark 9:23-24

april 13 018

If you read kidlit blogs you probably know about Jules and Eisha's Seven Impossible Things Before Breakfast and how they like to do fabulous interviews with children's authors and illustrators.

They also interview bloggers and it is one of the highest honors to be featured in a 7 Imp interview. Today they chose me! I am floating on cloud nine to be so noticed and flattered. They've packed the post with photos and links to some of my favorite people and things as well as highlighted a few of my favorite bloggers. Go see!

6 comments:

Gawdess said...

love the truck lost in the vines.

The Journey Begins Here said...

I love vinca. Thanks for the kind words about the poem. I never write poetry or enter contests. You haiku was lovely. I like your blog!

Theresa

Audrey Mango said...

Congrats! That's a great profile, and it was fun to learn a little more about you.

Yankee, Transferred said...

Great photo. Going over there right now.

concretegodmother said...

woot woot! nice interview and feature! you *do* rock!

i'm glad gawdess mentioned the truck. i got lost in the purple and would've missed it.

Cloudscome said...

Thanks guys! The interview was fun and I was really flattered.

I am always finding the boy's trucks in the garden. For some reason this one reminds me of Jurasic Park. Remember when the car is stuck in the tree and the kids are falling down one jolt at a time?

At the end of the scene the boy says. "and now
we're back
in the car"
AAAHHHHHHHH!