April 20, 2008

Drenched

“Which commandment is the most important of all?” Jesus answered, “The most important is, ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ The second is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.” -Mark 12:28-31

april 19 069

april 19 065

april 19 058

april 19 030

I have to admit I didn't plant any of these tulips. I just mulch them, admire them, and let my boys water them on sunny spring afternoons.

april 19 068

5 comments:

Yankee, Transferred said...

Lovely flowers, and I want to nibble on those toes!

concretegodmother said...

omg, you're killing me with the macro. gorgeous! wow!

concretegodmother said...

i think #3 is my total fave. something about the colors, the stripes, the framing.

Sharon said...

Breathtaking tulips!
And sweet toes :)

Gawdess said...

the toes!!!!!! and the tulips!!!!!
I need some of this today, glad you are sharing it.