March 14, 2008

Still life in sun

tomatoes & banana

Yesterday I left school early to go to the doctor. I've had this cough for a month and been to the dr. already but it's not going away. She calls it bronchitis and has me on an inhaler. She did a test for pertussis yesterday and said to keep doing the inhaler. It's one of those irritating coughs that the body takes a long time to heal. She thinks it doesn't need an antibiotic, just sleep and good food and fluids.

I went to the grocery store and bought a bunch of fruit and veggies. Then I went home and photographed tomatoes and blue glass sitting in the afternoon sun. The house was quiet because the boys were still at daycare. I need a little more of this.

march 13 010

"For it is you who light my lamp;
the Lord my God lightens my darkness.
For by you I can run against a troop,
and by my God I can leap over a wall.
This God—his way is perfect;
the word of the Lord proves true;
he is a shield for all those who take refuge in him."
-Psalm 18:28-30

5 comments:

Gawdess said...

I love the way the tomatoes glow in the light against the pale yellow of the bananas and blue glass and light?
I really like that a lot.
You did a great job of catching the light.

Sandy said...

Beautiful light in both of these. Hope you feel better soon.

granmal said...

Very nice. Sorry about your cough. I had one for about 3 months. We to the doctor, etc., Come to find out it is just allergies. Turns out I'm allergic to oak trees, mold and a bunch of other stuff. I live in the South - they don't mix. I hope you feel better soon.

Karin said...

I love the light in these shots :)

itofoto said...

These photos are so beautiful and calming.