March 7, 2008

Spring Sunrise

march 6 004

Trust in the Lord, and do good;
dwell in the land and befriend faithfulness.
Delight yourself in the Lord,
and he will give you the desires of your heart.
-Psalm 37:3-4

This was the sunrise about 6:15 yesterday, seen from my attic window. On Sunday we start Daylight Savings Time and spring forward one hour. We'll be back to eating breakfast in the dark and watching the sunrise while we drive to school for a month or so... but the daylight will last into evening. We can play outside longer in the late afternoon!

3 comments:

Gawdess said...

painted sky.
another of your shots that I think could be made into a birthday card or a postcard, just so nice.

Sharon said...

Beautiful! I love that it's from your attic window :)

angelfeet said...

What a wonderful view. Our daylight saving doesn't start until the end of the month. I can't imagine how my body-clock would cope if it happened now.