February 20, 2008

Mitten on a string

mitten

But the high priest rose up, and all who were with him (that is, the party of the Sadducees), and filled with jealousy they arrested the apostles and put them in the public prison. But during the night an angel of the Lord opened the prison doors and brought them out, and said, “Go and stand in the temple and speak to the people all the words of this Life.” And when they heard this, they entered the temple at daybreak and began to teach. -Acts 5:17-21

4 comments:

Yankee, Transferred said...

I love mittens on a string. Great shot.

Gawdess said...

mittens on strings!
it has been a long time since I have seen those - lovely cheery picture.

Sandy said...

This post caught my eye because I'm reading a book right now called "Mitten Strings for God." Neat shot.

Annie said...

This photo brings back memories to me. I'm the oldest of eight kids and my grandmother made dozens and dozens of mittens and winter socks for us. For years, it seemed you couldn't open a drawer or look under a piece of furniture without find a pair or two. And, now years later? None to be found, of course. Thanks for this. Annie