January 15, 2008

Matthew 11:28 -30

threesome

"Come to me, all you that are weary and are carrying heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."

I left my camera at work yesterday after taking only one or two pictures of the Newbery and Caldecott book award winners, so I have to give you a picture from Sunday. Buddy and Punkin are holding and admiring this sweet little four day old baby my parents are caring for. We call her Lisa.

6 comments:

Gawdess said...

I am happy this is the picture for today.
The subject is absolutely beguiling.

itofoto said...

that is soooo sweet. Are your parents foster parents?

Yankee, Transferred said...

Lovely photo.

Cloudscome said...

Yes, they take care of infants in interim care. I've done it too over the years and it is a real blessing.

Sharon said...

What a precious picture

Third Mom said...

I absolutely love this photo! Lovely!!