January 7, 2008

Choir Loft


organ pipes, originally uploaded by cloudscome.

Our church had a special program yesterday afternoon for Epiphany. (Three Kings Day) The kids were supposed to dress as kings so I made Buddy a dashiki and kufi. After the music and the party we went up in the choir loft so Buddy could see the organ. He was fascinated by the organ and pipes. He wanted to pretend to play the keyboards and ask a million questions about the pipes. He also played choir boy, making me go down and sit in the church while he stood on the balcony and sang to me.

6 comments:

Gawdess said...

I like the framing and all of the colour and texture in this one, I also like the dimness of the farther interior of the church.

You have insipired me!
http://gawdess365.blogspot.com/

Yankee, Transferred said...

I love the horizontal in the clothes and the vertical of the pipes. Terrific photo.

Scrivener said...

Love this photo!

imac said...

What beautiful photo, the colours are excellent, the framing is spot on, and those Organ pipes are just brill.

Ampersand said...

oh, I just love the shots you get of your boys, they always convey so much.

Sharon said...

I love this. There is something about a choir loft that is so fascinating to children. I guess there's something special about being up higher than everyone else :)