October 1, 2007

Sept. 2007 365


Sept. 2007 365, originally uploaded by cloudscome.

This month I started seriously playing with Picasa and Photoshop Elements to edit some of the photos. I mainly used the sharpen, saturation and glow tools to enhance the color.

I dug up the Kodak user's guide to my Z730 camera and decided to work on learning to use all the built in features and modes. I would really like to be able to do better macro shots. I think I am getting better at seeing light and composing interesting shots.

2 comments:

Ampersand said...

lovely colors.

Gawdess said...

I would definitely agree that you are good at seeing the colours and doing the composition.
I always like your photos!

Looking forward to seeing more experimentation once you get more familiar with the other features on your camera.